西诺网

巴基斯坦黎明报: 印度为边境部队采购超16万支枪,价值5.53亿美元

(译者:tangerl)

India to buy over 160,000 guns worth $553 million for border troops

【黎明报】印度为边境部队采购超 16 万支枪,价值 5.53 亿美元

India will buy more than 160,000 guns worth $553 million for troops on its disputed, high-altitude borders, the defence ministry said on Tuesday.

印度国防部周二表示,印度将购买160000多支枪支,价值五亿五千三百万美元,用于在其有争议的高海拔地区驻军。

230156htjszjtsn006s3y6.jpg.thumb.jpg

The defence acquisition council cleared the purchase of 72,400 assault rifles and 93,895 carbines for 35 billion rupees ($553m) in a meeting chaired by Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.

在印度国防部长尼尔马拉·西塔拉曼主持的一次会议上,国防采购委员会批准了以三百五十亿卢比(5.53亿美元)购买72400支突击步枪和93895支卡宾枪的交易。

The weapons will be bought to “enable the defence forces to meet their immediate requirement for the troops deployed on the borders,” the ministry said in a statement.

印度国防部在一份声明中说,购买这些武器是为了“使国防部队能够满足他们对部署在边境的部队的直接需求”。

New Delhi has signed several big-ticket defence deals since Prime Minister Narendra Modi stormed to power in 2014.

自印度总理纳伦德拉·莫迪于2014掌权以来,新德里已经签署了几笔大额的国防协议。

India — the world's largest defence importer — has been investing tens of billions in updating its Soviet-era military hardware to counter long-standing territorial disputes with its nuclear-armed neighbours China and Pakistan.

印度是世界上最大的武器进口国,已投入数十多亿美元更新其前苏联时期的军事装备,以解决与拥核的邻国中国和巴基斯坦之间长期存在的领土争端。

India and China fought a brief war in 1962 over their border and last year were involved in a months-long showdown over a disputed Himalayan plateau.

1962,印度和中国就边界问题进行了一场短暂的战争,去年,两国因喜马拉雅高原争议而陷入长达数月的对峙。

India is also mired in conflict in the Himalayan region of Kashmir where roughly 500,000 soldiers are deployed.

印度还深陷在克什米尔地区的冲突中,那里部署了大约500000名士兵。

巴基斯坦网贴翻译

ad
Jan 17, 2018 01:26am
Each gun costs $3500. Seems costly?

每支枪花3500美元,这么贵?

Arun
Jan 19, 2018 12:35pm
@AD Indians can afford it. You cannot. No worries.

@ad ,我们印度人负担的起,你们不行,不用担心。

Dr. Salaria, Aamir Ahmad
Jan 17, 2018 01:40am

What a stupid joke?

这是个愚蠢的笑话吗?

Sadiq
Jan 17, 2018 01:45am
So expect more attack

这是希望发动更多的攻击吗

Rahshid KHAN
Jan 17, 2018 01:56am
Good.... for the guns-selling countries..

很好。。。对卖枪的国家来说。

Harmony-1
Jan 17, 2018 02:37am
A delightful day for foreign arms manufacturers.

对外国武器制造商来说,这是一个令人愉快的一天。

Dr General
Jan 17, 2018 03:31am
Why?

为神马?

BhaRAT
Jan 17, 2018 03:39am
500 million Indians don’t have toilets

5亿印度人还没厕所

NP
Jan 18, 2018 02:45pm
@BhaRAT, it seems you are toiletcontroller, because you nows exactly the number.

@BhaRAT, 看起来你是个马桶控啊,连准确的数字你都知道。

420
Jan 17, 2018 04:27am
Great news.

好消息

Zak
Jan 17, 2018 04:30am
What a shame. These guns and ammo are useless against Pakistan. Besides, 90% of Indians starve, but modi spends on frivolous PR acts, before elections.

真是丢脸,这些枪支和弹药用来对付巴基斯坦毫无用处的,此外,90%的印度人都在挨饿,但莫迪在大选前的公关行为上却花了大把的钱。

Zak
Jan 17, 2018 09:46am
@Zak : And moreover I am worried of the day when citizens will stop paying taxes, which is how the military gets supported!

@Zak :而且,我还担心有一天公民会停止纳税,这是军队得到支持的方式!

NP
Jan 18, 2018 02:46pm
@Zak, be happy in your own universum.

@Zak,你高兴就好,呆在你自己的世界里别动。

JS
Jan 17, 2018 10:16am
@Zak , wow, 90% Indians starve? Why leave the rest 10%

@Zak , 90%的印度人在挨饿? 你咋就不说100%,还留10%干嘛。

SKG
Jan 18, 2018 07:30pm
@Zak Sir take care of your self. No need to lecture us.

@Zak 先养好你自己吧,不需要你来教训我们。

Ravi
Jan 17, 2018 04:38am
Yes don’t spend any money on education, health and jobs.

做的好,不要把钱花在教育、健康和就业上。

Rajesh
Jan 18, 2018 05:41pm
@Ravi All that spending you mention for education,jobs etc. makes sense only if you are alive. So security is paramount.

@Ravi,你提到的教育、工作等等,只有在你还活着的时候才有意义,所以安全才是至关重要的。

Gaurav
Jan 17, 2018 04:40am
wasteful expenditure should be avoided.

应该避免浪费的开支。

lafanga
Jan 17, 2018 04:45am
They are buying weapons for an offensive war yet they blame Pakistan for everything and US as usual turns a blind eye.

他们正在为发动一场进攻性战争而购买武器,但他们却把一切都归咎于巴基斯坦,而美国一如既往地视而不见。

Mamamiya
Jan 17, 2018 04:52am
A great buy

买的好哇

转载请注明出处!:首页 > 网贴翻译 > 巴基斯坦 » 巴基斯坦黎明报: 印度为边境部队采购超16万支枪,价值5.53亿美元